Shiina Ringo Sanmon Gossip Rarity
Shiina Ringo - Sanmon Gossip (2009)
- Album 08: 浮き名 ukina, lyric translations, soil & 'pimp' sessions, 椎名林檎 ringo shiina. 殺し屋危機一髪 Koroshiya Kiki-ippatsu / Close Call for the Assassin. Translator: Sarah/frecklegirl. Do not copy and repost anywhere. Do not copy and repost anywhere.
- Shiina Ringo - Sanmon Gossip (2009) Press Release Yumiko Shiina was born in Saitama Prefecture to Kōtarō Shiina, an employee of an oil company, and Akiko Shiina, a full-time housewife.
- Shiina Ringo Sanmon Gossip Rar Texas Instrument 1394a Driver Nande Koko Ni Sensei Ga Uncensored Do Ritz Crackers Expire Mocha Tn5250 2 4 Keygen Free Micro Xp Pro 0.98 New Edition Ati Radeon Hd 2600 Pro Agp Rv630 Drivers For Mac Mac Os X Lion Free Iso For Vmware Plant Vs Zombies 2.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Yumiko Shiina was born in Saitama Prefecture to Kōtarō Shiina, an employee of an oil company, and Akiko Shiina, a full-time housewife. She was born with an illness in which the esophagus narrows as it approaches the stomach, resulting in many surgeries. These surgeries left Shiina with large scars on her shoulder blades, said to give the impression that an angel's wings had been removed.
Her understanding of the arts began with her father's interest in jazz and classical music. Also, her mother majored in dance in college and practiced ballet. There was a large collection of music, a piano, and a guitar in her house. Shiina's father was also a devoted reader of music magazines. The young girl began practicing piano at age 5, as well as learning classical ballet.
There are some rumors about the origin of the pseudonym Ringo, meaning apple. It is thought to perhaps originate from the nickname which was applied to her by a friend when she often blushed as a child, or it could come from the name of the Beatles' drummer Ringo Starr, or it is because she gives herself a stage name which uses an English-sounding word. However, the only origin that she declared is that she followed the cartoonist, Sensya Yoshida. His first name is just a name of an object like Ringo ('Sensya' in this case meaning a 'Battle Tank' in English). She
seems to feel that the fact impacts those who hear it.
June 22, 2009
1. 流行 (Ryuukou)
2. 労働者 (Roudousha)
3. 密偵物語 (Mittei Monogatari)
4. ○地点から (Maru Chiten kara)
5. カリソメ乙女 (Karisome Otome)
6. 都合の好い身体 (Tsugou no Ii Karada)
7. 旬 (Shun)
8. 二人ぼっち時間 (Futari Bocchi Jikan)
9. マヤカシ優男 (Mayakashi Yasaotoko)
10. 尖った手口 (Togatta Teguchi)
11. 色恋沙汰 (Irokoizata)
12. 凡才肌 (Bonsai Hada)
13. 余興 (Yokyou)
14. 丸の内サディスティック (EXPO Ver.) (Marunouchi Sadistic (EXPO Ver.))
Word of Advice
Shiina Ringo Sanmon Gossip Raritan
Shiina Ringo Sanmon Gossip Rare
We don't upload any of the links in this blog because, their are too many floating around anyway, and it's a waste of time. Some do it for points, while some do it for money. Well we don't do it that way here, as long as we can share and let you know what's cracking with those albums we're happy. These guys don't get a lot of exposure, and for damn sure some of them will never graze the mainstream air wave. By the way not sure if anyone actually read this stuff, but if you made it this far, The Beat Dangler thanks you.